In-person classes, virtual online classes, and advanced hands-on training.
Bird Barrier America currently offers individual module classes in basic bird control, business development and certification. Bird Barrier will now offer advanced classes and a master bird control certification.
Next Certification Class
July 19 8AM-2PM
Certified Training Modules
Earn your Bird Control Certificate!
Our six modules below will help you become a certified modern bird control installer. Take our one-day class, pass the module training test at the end of the session and receive a Bird Barrier training certificate!
Module 1 - Intro to Bird Control
- The differences in bird pressures
- An overview of different exclusion & strategies to move birds.
- Pre-qualifying bird control opportunities.
Module 2 - Optical Gel/OptiCA
- Opening doors to more bird control opportunities with Optical Gel.
- Proper preparation and installation.
- What is this amazing new bird control tool?
Module 3 - Installing Ledge Products
- Learn about different bird pressure on different ledges.
- Matching the best ledge deterrent with the problem.
- In depth look at Bird-Shock, Bird-Spikes, Birdwire, BirdSlide, Bird-Coil.
Module 4 - StealthNet Installation
- Understand the concept of netting system design and implementation.
- How to attach to wood, concrete/stone, steel and sheet metal.
- Unique solutions for common netting obstructions.
Module 5 - Estimating Bird Control
- Assessing the job site.
- Using Bird Barrier's digital estimating tools.
- Estimating the needs for the job. (materials, access equipment, cleaning, labor)
Module 6 - Selling Bird Control
- Writing a winning proposal.
- The soft sell & last look advisor, how to make sure you win the job.
- Handling sales objections & closing any bird deal from real world scenarios.